As part of a larger renovation of this 1894 church, St. Peter Catholic Parish looked to Archistoric to restore the historic lighting. Church administration requested the lighting also be modernized to improve output and efficiency. The project included an extensive restoration of multiple fixture types.
Arts & Crafts wrought iron lantern the single bulb was replaced by a triple light cluster with downlight for increased safety at the Church entry
proscenium arch lights were restored and fitted with new directional LED spot lights that can be adjusted as needed for different church events
temple pendants were restored and updated with modern LED based light units that doubled the lumen output while decreasing energy usage
narthex chandelier is a classic six-panel design with colorful art glass that required thorough restoration and rewiring for modern UL compliant lamping